Sunday, March 27, 2011

Internet dating site joke

Dating sites are all about taking your money and all about hiring people who don't read english.

Claim - EVOW claims to be all about people who are serious about relationships but they do not let you say WHO you want to be matched with. Yes, that's right, you can say you want someone who is Jewish and you will get matched up with devout Muslims. Makes you wonder who wrote their applications!

Yet when you write them and tell them how insulted you are, you get this response.

Thank you for taking the time to email XVow.com.

We're sorry to hear that you don't feel that eVow is worth subscribing to. Remember that XVow is a site where everyone is looking for the same thing as you, which makes it unique. No other dating site only allows you to sign up if you want a relationship. <---- WOW and just HOW do they know this???

Becoming a subscribed member gives you access to the site's best features.
We urge to reconsider subscribing. If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us!

YES - I did! I did in fact tell them there was something they could do! What did they say when I asked?

Thank you for taking the time to email eVow.com.

We're sorry to hear that you don't feel that eVow is worth subscribing to. Remember that eVow is a site where everyone is looking for the same thing as you, which makes it unique. No other dating site only allows you to sign up if you want a relationship. <---- WOW HERE IT IS AGAIN!

Becoming a subscribed member gives you access to the site's best features. You can see the users who want to meet you, find out who viewed your profile, and much more!

We urge to reconsider subscribing. If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us!

We have new Matches waiting for you!

Regards,

FAKE PHONY NON PERSON
XVow Team

Well that did not work well so I resorted to putting some very mean things in my profile....and then I REPORTED MYSELF!!! YUP I WANTED TO SHOW THAT YOU CAN PUT ANYTHING IN AND THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING!


I REPORTED MYSELF AND THEY STILL LEFT THIS IN MY PROFILE, THAT SHOULD TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!

I have tried TO DELETE MY PROFILE BUT THESE OFFSHORE IDIOTS DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

I AM A WHITE WOMAN AND I AM SORRY THAT THIS STUPID MONEY HUNGRY SITE DOES NOT EVEN LET YOU SAY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

I AM JEWISH AND YET IT WANTS THINKS MY PERFECT MATCHES ARE HINDUS AND MUSLIMS? WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS SOMEONE PLAYING??????????????????????????????????????

KEYWORDS TO ILLUSTRATE WHAT A JOKE THIS SITE IS

JEWISH
CATHOLIC
CHRISTIAN
AGNOSTIC
MUSLIM
ATHEIST

DOG CAT RABBIT BUNNY WABBIT
FORREST GUMP
IDIOT
MENTALLY CHALLENGED
TRUSTWORTHY
HONEST SINCERE MILLIONAIRE
TRUST
trust
honest caring sincere sincere sincere very important

there is nothing in anyone's life that is more important than knowing that while you are reading this I have reported my own profile but because the people reading this are paid in rice they have no clue. they are trained to look for certain keywords. 
 
OKAY so then I got this gem in my inbox 
 
You have received this warning due to a violation of one or more of our terms of service, agreed upon at the time of registration.

This may include the following:
1. Harassment, or Offensive behavior– Inappropriate content or language on your profile description and/or within your messages is not permitted.

2. Duplicate and/or Fake Accounts – eVow only permits one account per person.

3. Excessive Messaging – Do not send out copy and pasted messages with any contact information including email addresses, "instant messenger" nicknames, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, or full names.

For more information, please review our terms and conditions: http://www.eVow.com/terms.aspx

Thank you,
XSow team.
 
So I responded and am still waiting for them to respond . I asked them to prove I violated their terms since they issued me a general warning.






No comments:

Post a Comment